wallpaper

Friday, April 14, 2017

Friday Freebie - Find Joy

Here's a little reminder to remember to find JOY in the little things.  Life is full of stress and anxiety that can weigh us down, steal our JOY.  Sometimes it helps if we focus on the ordinary...the simple pleasures.  I went through a time when I found it hard to be joyful.  I turned to writing it down, writing down each little thing that brought me happiness, a smile.  I don't need that journal anymore, but it's a habit, I guess as a photographer, to look for the little things.  So now it's a part of me, all I have to do is look around and see and hear lots of things that bring me JOY.  Sometimes it's a big thing like a life event, but more often than not it's the ordinary...

          a bird whistling in our trees,
          a daffodil blooming as the first signs of Spring,
          a baby's smile,



          or a ride in a ferris wheel!

To download your free Find Joy in the ordinary, visit HERE.  Enjoy and thanks for stopping by!

Aimee

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Gift

  Delivered this week, a gift I never expected arrived in the mail.  This story begins, it seems a lifetime ago, when I worked at Owens Comm...