wallpaper

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Springtime

The front door to springtime is a photographer’s best friend.
~Terri Guillemets
 
The Missouri Botanical Garden never fails me and in early Spring, it's in its glory!  This place is a photographer's playground.  Here's just a sampling of nature's artwork. 
 
It's been a crazy Spring for us with four trips in a month's time, but things have slowed down to a crawl.  I'm using this time to play catchup.  The Etsy Shop is growing and there have been a few sales.  I'm up to four pages of items and continually adding.  So, if you get a chance, stop on by and browse.  
 





















 

1 comment:

  1. The third down and third from bottom are my favorites :)

    ReplyDelete

The Gift

  Delivered this week, a gift I never expected arrived in the mail.  This story begins, it seems a lifetime ago, when I worked at Owens Comm...