wallpaper

Monday, May 19, 2014

Sedona, Arizona - God's Masterpiece

I'm amazed at how awe-inspiring this place is every time I go.  Sometimes I just wish we could drop everything, pack our bags, and go live there permanently.  And after 5 trips, you'd think it would lose it's specialness, but it doesn't.  When we pull around the bend that reveals the valley, my heart races and it's like seeing it for the first time all over again.  I don't understand the significance or the emotional draw of Sedona, but I know that God has placed this place in my heart.  It calls to me and I always leave wanting to go back!



























 
 

1 comment:

  1. John should spend his retirement as a Park Ranger :)

    ReplyDelete

The Gift

  Delivered this week, a gift I never expected arrived in the mail.  This story begins, it seems a lifetime ago, when I worked at Owens Comm...