wallpaper

Monday, September 8, 2014

A Walk in the Park

There's a park practically in my backyard that I didn't even know about until a friend of mine mentioned she'd been there called Lone Elk Park.  There are a couple of trails in the park, but what makes it special are the Elk and Bison that live there.  Our first trip, we walked a part of the one trail.  We went near sunset the second time and saw some deer near the lake.  Had hoped the elk would be down near the water...not this evening.  It'll be beautiful this fall with the lake against the changing leaves.  A great place to go practice my mountain hiking, get ready for our next trip!


 
The whole family
 


 
Awww...a baby! 


 

 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Gift

  Delivered this week, a gift I never expected arrived in the mail.  This story begins, it seems a lifetime ago, when I worked at Owens Comm...