wallpaper

Saturday, March 29, 2014

The Bedroom Make-over

After a couple of months of putting this together, I'm finally getting our bedroom done.  The painter's finished up a few days ago.  The bedroom is a really soft Sherwin Williams Paint, Malted Milk, and the bathroom is called Meander Blue.  I'm loving it and can't wait to start spending more time in this newly designed space.  I'm a deal-kind-of-gal and found most of the accessories at TJ Maxx, Home Goods, and Marshalls.  I still plan to paint the little table between the rockers.  I'd like to try the Annie Sloan Chalk Paint, but it doesn't come cheap.  Can't wait to try it.  For the foot of the bed, I'd like to find a coffee table or dresser to turn into a bench.  I've got an ottoman I thought about recovering and using.  That could work well, too. 
 









 
 
 

 
 







3 comments:

  1. A lovely blog and room Aimee! Thank you for stopping by my blog. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure is pretty! love the antique aqua jars! LOL One of my favorite things as you can tell from my kitchen! Me, and you and old things just go together!! ♥ MOM

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to see that etsy picture of peach and aqua apple blossoms up over your bed just a thought!!

    ReplyDelete

The Gift

  Delivered this week, a gift I never expected arrived in the mail.  This story begins, it seems a lifetime ago, when I worked at Owens Comm...