wallpaper

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Refab Projects

Been busy, busy over here working on projects.  Found Beki a $15 end table and gave it a makeover.  Total cost...about $35.  She loves the French style décor, so I tried to create the French Country look.  With the leftover fabric, I had enough to make a pillow to match!








I've been trying to find wood wine crates for DIY projects.  However, I'm finding they aren't easy to come by.  I was lucky enough to find two at Costco a few weeks ago.  With those two, I made John an end table with book storage.  With a little bit of stain and a few pieces of hardware, this project rounded out at about $30.





I'm also refinishing two Cracker Barrel wood rockers I've had sitting outside.  The paint was chipping away and so with quite a bit of sanding and some spray paint, I've got two like-new rockers for my bedroom!  Spray paint...about $18 and a little elbow grease. 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Gift

  Delivered this week, a gift I never expected arrived in the mail.  This story begins, it seems a lifetime ago, when I worked at Owens Comm...