wallpaper

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Sandy Creek Covered Bridge

John and I finally got a chance to find this Missouri State historic site.  It's been on my to-do list for forever.  It's early spring so the trees have not yet leafed out, but it made for easier viewing of the bridge.  Planning a trip back for a different look in a couple weeks.  We ran into a nice young couple who told us how to get to the creek edge...that's them sitting on the cliff.  The water was low so I was able to get down right on the edge of the water.  Don't think we could do that now with all the rain and flooding we are having.  And love this photo of the little boy walking his dog with grandpa!








No comments:

Post a Comment

The Gift

  Delivered this week, a gift I never expected arrived in the mail.  This story begins, it seems a lifetime ago, when I worked at Owens Comm...