wallpaper

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Easter Weekend

The kids came home for Easter weekend, which was a really good break for me.  Got away from the computer and business related stuff and just had some fun family time.  Ari talked us into going to our favorite BBQ joint down in the Soulard area, Bogart's.  They have some pretty awesome BBQ.  If you've never been, you really must try.  After lunch, we took them to Laumeier Sculpture Park and walked off some of that great meal.  We went to the Saturday night Easter service which allowed us to sleep in and relax Sunday morning.  Later that day we took a walk down along the river.   The weekend turned out to be really nice with the sun shining brightly on Easter morning!  That was really a gift because the day before I commented on how it just doesn't seem right that it should be dreary or rainy on Easter, a day we celebrate new life and new beginnings.  We sure wish Beki could have been here with us.  Being her first holiday away was not easy for me and I hope she knows how much she was missed.
 
 
I didn't carry my camera with me this day, so I ended up using my cell phone!




 
Ummm....oops, didn't see this one until it was too late!! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Gift

  Delivered this week, a gift I never expected arrived in the mail.  This story begins, it seems a lifetime ago, when I worked at Owens Comm...