wallpaper

Thursday, March 28, 2013

New Bedroom

I know, it's been six months since we moved in, but I'm getting there.  Finally, got Beki's room painted last week.  She talked me into the blue again and, well, after I got it done, I love it.  The last thing I have to do is order a canvas I want to hang in there...this one from our trip to Washington.


So, here it is.  I think it's a very calming place.  Now I'm getting the itch to do my bedroom in something pretty.
 




She painted these stencils on canvas back at the old house, so I wanted to be sure to include them in her new space.




1 comment:

  1. Beautiful as always! Colors are beautiful! Almost the color of my bedroom! all your artistic God gifts come out in your decorating. Maybe you need to go to school for Interior Design and Decorating. You are sooo good at it.♥ Mom

    ReplyDelete

The Gift

  Delivered this week, a gift I never expected arrived in the mail.  This story begins, it seems a lifetime ago, when I worked at Owens Comm...