wallpaper

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

A Little Visit

I was really excited to have a free weekend to go visit the kids.  We spent a couple nights in Springfield, enjoying good food, the hot tub, and time with the girls.  We tried a new coffee shop that we both really liked in the heart of downtown and discovered a little antique shop where the shop owner often travels to England for some of his items.  He and John had a good talk about their travels.  Ari and Anthony joined us on a walk around downtown.  Mistake...wearing slightly heeled boots!  My feet hurt so bad the next day.  Soaking in the hot tub that night was heavenly.  Sunday we went to a new Italian restaurant, Nonnie's, before heading home.

 Unfortunately, I left home without a SD card...oops.  So resorted to a couple pics on my phone. There was a touch of Spring in the air and it felt good just to be outside.







 

1 comment:

  1. Sounds perfect :o) I know you miss them so much...

    ReplyDelete

The Gift

  Delivered this week, a gift I never expected arrived in the mail.  This story begins, it seems a lifetime ago, when I worked at Owens Comm...