wallpaper

Friday, March 30, 2012

Walking in the Park

John had Friday off and what a better way to spend the day than a walk in the garden in Spring.  The weather has been bizarrely warm lately.  Way too warm for March.  What does this mean for July??  I wouldn't mind some 60 and 70 degree days before summer actually gets here.  It's decision time again...we are considering the financial consequences of selling our house here in O'Fallon to move across the river to the St. Louis area.  There are so many things to consider and I had hoped that this would take place not until at least next year.  We are only going to go through with it if we don't go into the red with the sale.  I am torn about moving.  This house has grown on me and I can hardly imagine leaving now.  But change has always been good for us.  So our seasons are changing again! 









No comments:

Post a Comment

The Gift

  Delivered this week, a gift I never expected arrived in the mail.  This story begins, it seems a lifetime ago, when I worked at Owens Comm...