wallpaper

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Zoo Time

What is it about going to the zoo that makes you feel like a kid again?  Who can resist a grilled hamburger and Dippin' Dots?  Well, that's how Beki and I spent the afternoon.  The sun was shining and although a lot of the animals were hiding from the sun, we found several of them enjoying the day as we were.  I'm cherishing these moments with my girl as I count down the days 'til she leaves for college.  I can't even begin to explain the feeling it leaves me just thinking about it.  Even though I'm excited for her and proud of her, her leaving is going to leave an emptiness in our home and a huge hole in my heart. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

The Gift

  Delivered this week, a gift I never expected arrived in the mail.  This story begins, it seems a lifetime ago, when I worked at Owens Comm...