wallpaper

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Barn Hunting Day Trip

During my stay in Ohio, I had an opportunity to go on a photography day trip with my mom and Aunt Bonnie.  We drove toward Grand Rapids, Ohio, and did find a few good old barns and even an old farmhouse that made for some cool photos.  We stopped at one farm and was greeted by the farmer who invited us to come see the baby pigs that were just born.  We had lunch in Grand Rapids consisting of chili dogs and fried corn on the cob.  We all commented on how many calories we ingested.  It was a great day and it was wonderful to get out and do what I love.  I'm working on some of the photos and will have a few posted at my other photog soon!





Here's something this city girl has never seen!







No comments:

Post a Comment

The Gift

  Delivered this week, a gift I never expected arrived in the mail.  This story begins, it seems a lifetime ago, when I worked at Owens Comm...