wallpaper

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Staying home!

I decided, kind of last minute, to spend some extra time in Ohio.  John and the kids headed home on Sunday, the day after Allie and David's wedding.  I was ready for some much needed R&R, time to visit with my mom, John's mom and my grandma Barb, who was up in Ohio recovering from a bad fall.  I was thankful the girls got to meet her before they left.  The last time I saw her, Ari was just a baby and grandma held her while we were visiting at my mom's.  I got a day to go spend about 4 hours with her and a couple of my aunts.  She was in good spirits and even had a couple funny stories to tell.




1 comment:

  1. Love the new blog and great posts! Oh and the pictures are fantastic too! I loved reading about all your adventures, Friend. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete

The Gift

  Delivered this week, a gift I never expected arrived in the mail.  This story begins, it seems a lifetime ago, when I worked at Owens Comm...