wallpaper

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The Midwest is Awakening

I promised a few landscapes from our trip to the Gardens.  I'm glad I had some time today to work on a few.  It was a gorgeous day and the trees had begun to bloom which was an added bonus to the day seeings how I wasn't expecting that much color.  Sometimes I wish this part of the year would last forever, but then Fall comes and I begin wishing the same thing.  God must have known we'd get bored with the same thing...so He paints us a new picture every few months.

Spring Walk

Spring Light

Heavy Boughs

Garden Gazebo

Bursting
 

Just happened to catch this one...at the right place at the right time!

....and, well then, sometimes He decides to confuse us.  :o)
Spring Surprise

Frozen Magnolia


1 comment:

  1. These are INCREDIBLE!!! I can't even decide which one is my favorite, I love them all so much.

    ReplyDelete

The Gift

  Delivered this week, a gift I never expected arrived in the mail.  This story begins, it seems a lifetime ago, when I worked at Owens Comm...