wallpaper

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Butterflies


Butterflies are one of my favorite little creatures.  Seems I rarely see them.  We discovered an amazing place called the Butterfly House.  My mom and the girls and I visited the one in Whitehouse while in Ohio.  It'll take your breath away when you first walk in the door.  I didn't know what to expect being my first trip to one.  There were literally thousands of butterflies flying, landing, resting everywhere.  If you stood still, they landed on you.  Even though it was really hot inside the house, Beki and I didn't want to leave.  We can't wait to visit our Butterfly House locally.  I got a couple good pictures, these little guys are fast and actually harder to photograph than I had expected.
 

   



1 comment:

  1. Aimee, the pictures are really great. Glad you liked our Butterfly House. Aunt Shirley

    ReplyDelete

The Gift

  Delivered this week, a gift I never expected arrived in the mail.  This story begins, it seems a lifetime ago, when I worked at Owens Comm...