wallpaper

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Coffee in Lebanon

Today started out with thunderstorms and showers.  Thought it would turn out to be a bad day to take our little excursion to Lebanon for coffee and shopping with my neighbor and good friend, Becky.  But, as we sat in The Sweeter House of Coffee, we were greeted with just a little bit of sunshine.  There are several unique shops in the historic district and we discovered a new wine and tea specialty shop called Fezziwig's Marketplace where we sampled wonderful dips, tea, olive oils, and balsamic vinegar.  They have the cutest little spaces for stopping in to enjoy a cup of tea or a glass of wine.  I mentioned it would be a great place to take pictures...and he said to come in anytime.  So, I'm making a promise to myself to go back and do just that.  Hopefully, pictures to come later.

This is the view out my front window today.  There is beauty even during the storm.

If you look really close, you can see the raindrops reflected inside the raindrops.

There was some bad news in our family today.  My 51 year old cousin passed away at the hospital after suffering a massive heart attack last Saturday.  He struggled all week and was taken home last night to be with his Savior.  May you see Jesus face to face, Scott.  Our thoughts and prayers are with your family today. 

2 comments:

  1. Ah Aimee, I'm so sorry to read this.

    Sending a hug your way...

    Love M~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry about your cousin. That is too young to die. I will be praying for his family. ;(

    ReplyDelete

The Gift

  Delivered this week, a gift I never expected arrived in the mail.  This story begins, it seems a lifetime ago, when I worked at Owens Comm...