wallpaper

Saturday, January 14, 2017

A Cambridge Christmas

I know Christmas is over and you are all probably tired of seeing Christmas lights.  But, John and I didn't get a chance to go down into the city to see the lights until Christmas day.  Well, then things got kind of busy after that with Beki's arrival and our trip to Rome, which I'm still working on as well. 

Christmas day was a bit quiet for us.  The kids stayed in the states this year and we didn't plan a trip home for the holidays.  Going into Cambridge and doing what I do best, taking photos, was a treat as the streets were pretty empty of people.



 
 








I think this one was my favorite with the couple.



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Gift

  Delivered this week, a gift I never expected arrived in the mail.  This story begins, it seems a lifetime ago, when I worked at Owens Comm...