wallpaper

Friday, December 2, 2016

Swiss Alps

Our trip to Austria also included a visit to Wengen, Switzerland.  Wengen is only accessible by train.  You have to leave your car parked in the city below and ride the train up.  I have to say I think my favorite was Switzerland.  Although, we were there during non-peak tourist season so the village wasn't tainted with a million visitors.  We pretty much had the place to ourselves.  Our hotel had an awesome spa where I was able to relax in the hot tub after long walks in the mountains.  We took a few side trips from Wengen.  Drove all around Lake Interlaken which was just beautiful...breathtaking really.  We also took a train ride up to the top of the mountains where we had some incredible views.  Some of the pictures are of neighboring towns near Wengen.







































No comments:

Post a Comment

The Gift

  Delivered this week, a gift I never expected arrived in the mail.  This story begins, it seems a lifetime ago, when I worked at Owens Comm...