wallpaper

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Beautiful Cologne

I loved all the Christmas markets we visited in December, but I have to say we saved the best for last, Cologne, Germany.  With it's impressive cathedral and super cute Christmas markets, it was quite a sight.  Unfortunately, the cathedral is in the process of renovations.  There were seven markets scattered around the city and John made sure we hit everyone of them.  There aren't many pictures of the markets as, honestly, my phone camera did an awesome job at capturing the lights at night so there were posts on Facebook already. 

Pink Church located directly in front of our hotel

Cologne Cathedral




































Inside Cologne Cathedral


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Gift

  Delivered this week, a gift I never expected arrived in the mail.  This story begins, it seems a lifetime ago, when I worked at Owens Comm...