wallpaper

Monday, August 10, 2015

Beautiful St. Ives, UK

After a long month of waiting, our internet is finally up and running.  I've been eager to get some blogs posted and share some of what we've been up to since we moved into the house.  Today, I'd like to give you a small tour of St. Ives, it's one of my favorite cities.  Towering church steeples, swans floating on the river, and quiet streets draw me to this place.  While waiting on John, I spent the day wandering the streets, walking along the river, and taking pictures.  I was fortunate to avoid the rain today.  The temps were cooler than I'd like.  I'm finding out 68 degrees is a pretty average temperature here.  We have hit a few upper 70's.

Don't forget...click on any photo in order to see full view.


How cute were the birds all lined up in a row. 























Love the music we hear everywhere we go!



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Gift

  Delivered this week, a gift I never expected arrived in the mail.  This story begins, it seems a lifetime ago, when I worked at Owens Comm...