wallpaper

Monday, November 10, 2014

Night Vision

The Southwest is just as incredible during the night as it is during daylight.  The sky fills with an unbelievable number of stars.  The mountains create beautiful silhouettes across the skyline.  With the earlier sunset this time of year, it makes night photography a little less strenuous.  John loves being out at night, and, although I drag my feet, I'm always glad I go.  You never know what you are going to capture at night.  During editing, I'm always surprised and amazed how beautiful the photos are. 


Sedona, AZ
 
Moonlight and Stars



 
Caught a moonbow...first time! 






 
Zion National Park


2 comments:

  1. Incredible! (And the first one looked like a river of melted chocolate....now I'm needing to run to the store to buy some:/ ) ;)

    Michelle (on my phone and to lazy to look up my password) :) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

The Gift

  Delivered this week, a gift I never expected arrived in the mail.  This story begins, it seems a lifetime ago, when I worked at Owens Comm...