wallpaper

Monday, May 12, 2014

Grand Canyon South Rim

A year ago we invited my parents on a trip to our favorite place, Sedona, AZ.  We wanted them to experience the wonder and awesomeness of this special place.  For a year we anticipated this trip.  Our first stop was the Grand Canyon South Rim.  We stayed at a hotel in Flagstaff and got up the next morning, taking the bus around the rim stops.  The day was perfect...not too hot, blue skies and big white clouds.  I'll let the photos speak for themselves...it was beautiful!




















2 comments:

  1. Looks awesome! I hope to see it one day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeks you all look scary close to the edge in some of those!!! Gorgeous pictures :)

    ReplyDelete

The Gift

  Delivered this week, a gift I never expected arrived in the mail.  This story begins, it seems a lifetime ago, when I worked at Owens Comm...