wallpaper

Friday, June 21, 2013

It's Her Birthday

Nineteen years plus 9 months ago today, my life was forever changed when God saw fit to gift me a beautiful baby girl.  Before I knew of her existence...

He knew her...
He weaved her together...
He placed in her a compassionate heart...
He gave her beauty and grace...
He painted the midnight sky in her eyes...
He placed sunshine in her smile...
He knew the plans He had for her.

 
On this day, I fell in love with a child placed in my arms.  She stole my heart.  This girl brought joy into a room like no other.  Everyone who really knows her, sees it...singing and dancing her way through life, looking above the negative, seeing the good in others, touching the lives of those less fortunate. 



On this day, may she realize how blessed she is and how much she has blessed others and how much she is loved.  May she see her true path in life and know the peace that surpasses all understanding and experience joy unspeakable.  You will ALWAYS be my Baby Girl! 

Happy Birthday, Beki!




1 comment:

  1. Oh boy, this brought tears to my eyes. You have perfectly captured your beautiful girl who has brightened our lives and holds a special place in this families heart as well. Love you Beki....may you always know under all the deep layers of this life that there is a Father who outdid himself when he created you and that you are greatly loved.

    ReplyDelete

The Gift

  Delivered this week, a gift I never expected arrived in the mail.  This story begins, it seems a lifetime ago, when I worked at Owens Comm...