truly living life to the fullest,
God's love for us,
our relationship with Him.We can have joy in our life even when things seem impossible, even on days when it's hard to breathe, when pain, emotional or physical, suffocates us. It's about living IN Christ, seeing God's face in everything, the good and the bad. NOTHING happens that does not work for our good. Give thanks in all things...isn't that what we are told to do? Being thankful draws us closer to Him, to His heart. In turn, we heal, by turning the bad into good, by seeing the good in the bad, by seeing the good. That's why I pick up my camera, focus on the beauty around me. I write it down, I capture it in pictures...all the good God has provided, all the blessings. I'm counting the graces, one by one...a thousand gifts from our Maker. Each a reminder of His love. Gratitude is our JOY. And isn't that what we all want, to live fully in Joy.
I've chosen the word JOY to be my word for the year...a reminder to see the good.
You turned my wailing into dancing;
you removed my sackcloth and clothed me with
JOY. Psalm 30:11 NIV
26. Ice crystals sparkling in a field.
27. Blue birds playing on river's edge.
28. Gift made for newborn.
29. To hear my daughter's voice, happy and excited.
30. For the smallest of prayers answered.
31. Softly falling snow sparkling in moon light.
32. Sunny day drives.
33. Eagles spotted in a field, perched in trees.
34. Baby boys who make you smile.
35. A hug that says I know, I understand.
36. Baby giggles.
37. Time with my mom.
38. Painted skies.