wallpaper

Thursday, September 13, 2012

An Urban Weekend Part 1

We did so much I have to break it up into smaller posts.  Here's a look at the urban life in a typical weekend.  Started with a trip to the zoo, a shopping trip to the mall, breakfast at Crepes, Etc., a high school cross country meet at Forest Park, a stroll through the St. Louis Art Fair, coffee at Starbucks, and a walk through the Central West End. 

We checked out the new Sea Lion Exhibit at the zoo...loved it!  The gorilla and I had a little connection.  His eyes followed me as I walked the pathway around the exhibit.  The boys from our local school came in 1st place...way to go guys!  When we were walking out of the park, we came across these giant mushrooms.  I had my first Pumpkin Spice Latte of the season at Starbucks and saw the world's largest chess piece outside of the St. Louis Chess Club.  It goes on...






 
 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Gift

  Delivered this week, a gift I never expected arrived in the mail.  This story begins, it seems a lifetime ago, when I worked at Owens Comm...