wallpaper

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Caramel Frappuccino

I know it's almost winter, but Beki and I have been craving these frappuccinos.  So, we've experimented a little and came up with this recipe.  I hope you'll give them a try.  They're quickly becoming a favorite around here.


Caramel Frappuccino

2 shots cold espresso (about 1/2 cup very strong coffee)
1 cup milk
6 Tbsp. caramel sauce (I used World Market's)
4-6 pumps or about 1/4 cup of vanilla syrup  (we like 6...for sweetness)
5 cups ice cubes

Blend all ingredients together in blender until smooth.  Add more ice if not thick enough.  Top with whip cream and caramel sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Gift

  Delivered this week, a gift I never expected arrived in the mail.  This story begins, it seems a lifetime ago, when I worked at Owens Comm...