wallpaper

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Beki and Mom

It was another great day. After the gardens trip, we tried out another new restaurant called Ari's. Wish you'd been here Ari. Wonderful Greek food. It was excellent...reminded me of our time in Greece. We spent the morning playing and laughing and doing what we love...taking pictures. Beki is quickly falling in love with photography. I hope she finds a hobby she loves. The day inspired me to go through with buying a new camera and flash. I am soooo excited! I can't wait to try it out this week and see what I can capture. I think I've just given up a year's worth of clothing budget, however, I think it was worth every penny. I think the camera will soon become an appendage! Won't go anywhere without it. :o)

Beki caught a great moment here of John and I...I love it!
Only thing missing in this good picture is Ari! :o( Someone offered to take the three of us...didn't take the tripod today.

I finally have some pictures with me and my beautiful daughter. Thanks John for being such a good sport and enduring our photographic efforts!
We love you.





No comments:

Post a Comment

The Gift

  Delivered this week, a gift I never expected arrived in the mail.  This story begins, it seems a lifetime ago, when I worked at Owens Comm...