wallpaper

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Fair Days

It has been years since I've been to a county fair. Going to the Wood County Fair with my parents this year, took me back to my childhood days of 4-H, spending days showing off my little dog's obedience skills. The sights and sounds brought a flood of memories. We indulged ourselves on popcorn, sno cones, elephant ears, and chocolate covered frozen strawberries. Wished I'd gotten a picture of that one! We strolled through the animal barns, reminded how awful the pigs smelled. We watched the animal show where the cutest little jack russell terriors performed some pretty impressive tricks.















No comments:

Post a Comment

The Gift

  Delivered this week, a gift I never expected arrived in the mail.  This story begins, it seems a lifetime ago, when I worked at Owens Comm...