wallpaper

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Travel Photography

We spent 11 gorgeous days in Oahu and 4 in and around the Seattle, WA area for our family vacation this year. It's been a dream of mine to go to Hawaii and when friends told us they were moving to Oahu for 2 years, I became very excited and started planning our trip to get there. It is beautiful and I can't wait to go back some day. I've spent a lot time editing all the pictures from the trip. I'm publishing a few photos that I artfully enhanced, hoping that you'll get a feel for what Hawaii and Seattle are like.



(Click on pics to view larger and see detail)



Makapu'u Point Lighthouse




Sandy Beach, Oahu




Waikiki



The Lagoons at Ko' Olina Beach











Hawaiian Spinner Dolphin




Waterfall on way to Mt. St. Helens










Waterfall on way to Mt. Rainier






Seattle Skyline



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Gift

  Delivered this week, a gift I never expected arrived in the mail.  This story begins, it seems a lifetime ago, when I worked at Owens Comm...