wallpaper

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

St. Charles, Missouri

A few photos from historic St. Charles.  This is the cutest historic town I think I've ever visited.  You literally feel like you've stepped into another time.  The streets are lined with beautiful old homes and buildings some still homes and others turned into shops.  During the holidays, Christmas characters roam the streets from Nutcracker characters to civil war Santas to Scrooge.  There are carolers, horse drawn carriage rides, and Dickens-like characters roasting chestnuts over a fire.  It's beautiful with all the lights and decorations.  It's becoming an annual event for us and something I look forward to each year.
 









No comments:

Post a Comment

The Gift

  Delivered this week, a gift I never expected arrived in the mail.  This story begins, it seems a lifetime ago, when I worked at Owens Comm...