Sunday, July 31, 2011

Ohio Trip Continued

I was so glad to be able to go home this summer...it was just me and Beki this year.  And we had so much to do.  While we were there, I was able to take my nephew, Michael, out and get his senior pictures done.  We headed out early, but it got hot fast.  Even so, the park was a great setting for his portraits and we were able to beat the heat.


A few days later, we got up early...5 am!  We picked up my mom and headed toward Detroit so we could watch my niece, Linzy, skate in a competition.  We promised her if we were ever in Ohio during one of her competitions, we'd come.  She's a beautiful skater and I can't wait to see how far she goes!

                        


Beki and I helped mom and Allie prep and address her wedding invitations.
...and we got a chance to meet my mom's new puppy, Ruby.  I think, the sweetest dog I've ever met!!

When we weren't galavanting around Toledo, we were visiting with mom, Betty, and Jerry.  They are always so welcoming and we love our time out with them.  Betty helps ground me when at times, I feel my life spinning.  I am so very blessed to have two moms in my life!!  Both who listen, support, give advice, and push me to be my best.  Love you both!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It


Pin It!