Friday, April 16, 2010

Photo Shoot of "Twins"

I had THE best day yesterday. I got to spend the day with 2 special two year old sisters and their beautiful mommy. We headed out first thing in the morning to the Botanical Gardens. We couldn't have had a more perfect day. I tried to capture the girls in some candid moments with their mom. Wow! This is a lot harder than I thought. Two year olds have minds of their own, but they were sooo much fun. They loved the flowers and the one just had to touch them all like it was the first time she'd ever seen such pretty flowers. Wish we all had so much awe for God's creation. I'm glad we made time to "see" the flowers. These two little girls are incredibly special. After starting the adoption process for Lily, Maelyn was born. The girls birthdays are 1 day apart…almost twins!
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It


Pin It!