wallpaper

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Orchid Show

 

One of our favorite shows at the Missouri Botanical Garden is the Orchids.  They did a wonderful job again this year and we were not disappointed.  It's been a slow winter with not much to photograph, so I was excited to get behind the camera finally.  Photography at the this show is a challenge as we're not allowed tripods inside the display.  I used my 70-200mm lens to shoot trying to balance  a higher f-stop and not too slow shutter speed. 
























2 comments:

  1. Great photos
    I'm still learning how to use my DSLR and live doing flowers as they don't move!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Flowers make great subjects. Good luck with your photography.

      Delete

The Gift

  Delivered this week, a gift I never expected arrived in the mail.  This story begins, it seems a lifetime ago, when I worked at Owens Comm...